Hyacint Consult SRL
VAT BE 0762.747.028
484A av Molière, 1050 Brussels, Belgium
Contact: +32 478 57 31 33
2. The information we collect
We store personal data on individuals and companies with whom we have dealings, including our staff, partners, suppliers, contacts, buyers and sellers, both trade and private individuals.
This information includes:
– Identity Data: first name, last name, company
– Contact Data: email address
– Technical Data: internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone, setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
– Any other information which you provide to us, such as biographical information.
3. How we collect information about you
We collect most of this information from you directly, for example, Identity Data, Contact Data when you fill in forms (contact form), correspond with us by email, phone, post or otherwise when you:
– fill in the contact form on our website;
– request marketing, promotional material or information to be sent to you;
However, we may also collect information from:
– analytics providers, such as Google, based outside the EU;
– a third party with your consent (e.g. Linkedin).
4. Why we store your information
We store your information:
– for the managing of our prospects and customer data base;
– to comply with legal and regulatory obligations to which we are subject;
– for security and to check your identity.
5. The legal base for this processing
We will treat your data only insofar as this treatment is necessary for the execution of the contract that binds us, whether because of binding legal obligations, or on the basis of your consent.
6. Sharing your information
Except as expressly set out in this policy we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
The personal information you provide to us may be shared with third party companies inside and outside the EU that offer a recognised and sufficiently high level of data protection if this is necessary to manage our database or to provide you with our art works and services. This includes transport companies, data managing companies or any other associated companies. We may also share your personal information with law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties if we are required by law to do so.
7. How your information is stored
Your information is collected and stored via Wix, which is only accessible to the staff of Hyacint (password protected).
8. Protection of your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The data collected on our website are all stored behind a secure socket layer certificate (SSL) and can only be accessed by selected staff administrators (password protected). Certain details such as bank account information are accessed only by key members of staff and are password protected.
9. How long we will keep your information
We will only keep the information we collect about you for as long as required for the aforementioned purposes or as required to comply with any legal obligations to which we are subject. This will involve us periodically reviewing our database to verify if our information is accurate, up-to-date and still required.
Where we are permitted to send you direct marketing communications we may retain your contact information necessary for this purpose for as long as you do not unsubscribe. If you opt out from marketing, we will retain your information to enable us to respect your wishes to not be contacted for marketing purposes.
If we have no further reason to store your information, we will keep it for 2 years and then delete it.
10. Your rights
These are the rights you have:
– the right to access your data;
– the right to rectify your data should they be inexact;
– the right to have your data deleted (in a certain number of cases given in the Regulation);
– the right to limit the treatment (in a certain number of cases given in the Regulation);
– the right to migrate your data (i.e. the right to receive a structured copy of your data in order to transfer them to another treatment responsible);
– the right to oppose the treatment of your data;
– the right to not become the object of a decision solely made by automatically generated treatment, such as profiling.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the surveying authorities, i.e. the ‘Commission de la Protection de la Vie Privée’, rue de la Presse, 35, 1000 Brussels, tel: +32 (0)2 274 48 00, email: email@example.com.
It is possible at any time to withdraw your consent for the future by sending a written notification to our firm.
You can at any time unsubscribe from our mailing list or update your preferences by clicking the link in the footer of any email you receive from us or by contacting us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this website. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
In order to provide you with a great experience on this website we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this website runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use this website and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how much time you spend on this website and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or our practices you can contact us at the address below: